- The best way to add Flower Power to your Cocktail
SEASONAL FLOWER POWER GIN SERVING SUGGESTIONS
- Pour 50ml Flower Power Gin in a Balloon Gin Glass. Dip one of the suggested tea bags into the gin for 2-3 minutes. Strain the tea bag and add ice cubes and 70ml of Indian tonic. You can also try Flower Power Gin neat with your favorite tonic.
- Portion Measurements: 50ml Flower Power Gin, 70ml Tonic Water
- Flower Power “Hibiscus”* - Hibiscus flower gives a luxurious red hue and adds a flavor both fruity and floral with a hint of rosehip and a slight sweetness. Hibiscus also gives a tart flavor reminiscent of cranberry.
- Flower Power “Wild Rose”* - The flavor of wild rose is subtle but it’s definitely there, refined and tasty. Mixed with tonic, chopped strawberries, and ice, it is truly a delicious combination!
- Flower Power “Pomegranate”** - Amber in color it has a delicious flavor that is both sweet and tart. Pairs well with apple slices, cinnamon, mint leaves, and tropical fruit.
- * The Hibiscus and Wild Rose tea bags that we suggest are 100% herbal infusions (caeine free)
- ** Pomegranate tea bags are a combination of Black tea and pomegranate (includes caeine)